Friday, November 3, 2017

Five on Friday

Monday:


Today I did a lot of things, no rather a chain of jobs. Since morning I had been doing things one after another. After dropping my so in school I came back home just to dress up for work. Then I went to school to volunteer in the library. From there I went to work. As soon as I finished work, I rushed back to school to pick up my son early to take him to doctor. From school Mr. Man and I took him to orthopedic doctor for check up. Doctor to lad that his hand is doing well, and he need to keep the cast for another 2 weeks. My poor son!! Then we came back home. After coming back again I had to clean up area of the where we are now living now. Luckily I had some left over in the fridge, so, I didn’t need to cook.


Tuesday:


Oh! This was a day!! Halloween, and remodeling, and other things just drove crazy. I wrote about it in detail here.mmm


Wednesday:

Today my  son had no school. So, we were at home. The workers were working, and it was not an pleasant to stay. So, we decided to go to library. We sat in the library, and read there. At least, we could sit peacefully. Though my son didn’t want to sit. I told him that at least until 4 in the evening we had to stay in the library. From library I went to Costco. Today was the first time I felt tired on arranging the grocery hauls in the kitchen. It was taking for ever.



Thursday:


I had physiotherapy scheduled in the morning for my right knee. The therapist told me that I’m doing good. In the evening I had some jobs to finish. Otherwise the day was not so busy.


Friday:

Last night it rained a little and all of sudden today it was cold since morning. When I took my son to school, the sun starred coming up. However, in the late morning the weather changed totally. The sky became wholly overcast, and chilled wind started blowing. At last we stared getting the fall weather. I was eagerly waiting for the cold weather, and the crisp air. Today was the perfect day to snuggle under blanket with a cinnamon bun and mug of hot coffee.  


N.B. I took those pictures in a span of a time while  morning walking.

39 comments:

Zujalica.ba said...

Very interesting, my dear ^_^
I like it.

Miguel Gouveia said...

Ohn dear, love this content :D I really love this kind of personal posts :D

I'm new GFC follower :D hope you can follow me back :D

NEW COOKING POST | Apple, Cinnamon and Oporto Wine Cake! :D
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Carolina G. Ticala said...

Very nice pics! Thank for sharing! ♥️♥️♥️

Prunella Pepperpot said...

Beautiful heron and bird captures. Enjoy a peaceful weekend :)

NanaDiana said...

It is always fun to read about your day, Krishna. Someday you are going to have a wonderful record of these years. xo Diana

Martha said...

Glad your son is doing well, that cast will be off before he knows it. Hope the workers finish up soon. Have a great week! :)

Nancy Chan said...

You have a busy week! Hope your son's hand will heal fast!

Jean said...

Sounds like a busy week. Loved seeing all the bird photos in your post.

white and vintage said...

So lovely pictures. I wish you a nice weekend,
Christine

Beauty Unearthly said...

Amazing landscapes! xx

Anastasija Kostić said...

Great post dear!You have amazing blog.
Do you want we to follow each other? Let me know.
Notify me in comments on my blog <3

Visit me,Coccinella

Anonymous said...

Your pictures from your walk are all very pretty. I know you will be glad when the workers are finished and I know your son will be thankful when his cast comes off.

Tiziana said...

Love your pictures :)
i'm a new follower, can you follow mine on my blog?
https://amoriemeraviglie.blogspot.it/

The Joy of Home with Martha Ellen said...

I really enjoyed seeing the beautiful birds from your walk, Krishna. I hope you have a restful weekend, my friend. ♥

Margaret D said...

Seems it was a good walk with lovely photos to share.
Thanks for the 'link' on my blog, went there and read it, certainly taught me a lot, thank you :)

handmade by amalia said...

Sounds like another busy week. Glad you had time to stop and appreciate the beauty of nature.
Amalia
xo

Universo da Marta said...

Beautiful pictures. I love go to library too, it's a wonderful place.
I'm following your blog
Kisses
http://universodamarta.blogspot.pt

Malefica said...

So nice and interesting post, my dear. Amazing photos.
I'm first time on your blog but I really like it.
I'd love to make blog-friendship by following to each other.
Have a nice day, darling.Hope see you soon.
Visit my blog, Maleficent

Stephanie said...

Sounds like you had a good and productive week, my friend. Oh, my son and I love to visit the library. Ours has a fire place which they light up during the cold months and it's delightful to sit by while reading books.

Enjoy this brand new week, my friend. Hugs!

Grandmabeckyl.blogspot said...

Sounds like a busy week for you! I am glad your son's hand is healing but it's hard to wait til it's all over with. I like your bird photos...nice idea to share that with us! I got a lot of groceries yesterday at Trader Joes and thankful my daughter helped me put some of it away. I'd been gone most of the day and was tired by the time I got home. Then cooked dinner! Always something to do. Have a blessed week!

Rajesh said...

What a schedule you had for the week.

_Treesje_ said...

Hi, beautiful photos. I'm your new GFC follower!

Magic Love Crow said...

Your poor son and your poor knee! Love your pictures!

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Nice to see the beautiful scenes of the the herons and other birds by the pond. The fishing must be good there! Sounds like a busy week! Trying to keep your son quiet in the library must have been challenging. Boys like to be busy all the time :) xx Karen

Kathy Leonia said...

you did a stunning photo:)

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Wow - I have never seen birds like that in real life! I also loved your adorable Jack O'Lanterns you carved out of your pumpkins - too cute! : - )

Svetlana said...

You have an interesting week! Love these photo with birds:)

Blog: Witty Sweety
Instagram: @witty_sweety

shwet said...

I always like your writing. Busy week for you.
https://clickbystyle.blogspot.in/

Irreplaceable_fashion said...

Beautiful photos:) wonderful post:)
kisses:*

LianaLaurie said...

wonderful post, dear!

Polly said...

You are a busy lady. Glad to hear your son's hand is improving and I hope your knee is better.

Carolina G. Ticala said...

Very interesting post! ♥️♥️♥️

Diane said...

Wow you are really busy, love all the fun pictures.

Hugs Diane

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Krishna, what a week! And to be able to take those beautiful photographs along the way. You are truly a multi-tasker and thanks for your visit..Happy Wednesday..Judy

Unknown said...

Looks very effective. bloom tattoos

Carolina G. Ticala said...

Thank for stopping on my blog! Have a lovely Day! ♥️♥️♥️

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh dear you had a week ! Beautiful photographs and a great post, thank you for sharing it with us.
I'm very grateful for your sweet comment.
Enjoy your Sunday.
Fabby

Reckless diary by Anya Dryagina said...

Very interesting post and nice photos!
Have a nice Sunday!
www.recklessdiary.ru

Edith W. said...

Very nice photos!
Edith

Post a Comment