Saturday, May 19, 2018

Five on Friday

Monday:
Morning was really relaxed. In the early morning father-son went jogging. The house was empty. I had lots of leftover in the fridge, so I didn't have to cook anything. I decided to finish all the household chores before dropping kiddo off to school. I felt so relaxed that I didn't have any jobs to finish. So, after volunteering in school I went for a long walk. The weather was cloudy yet not cold, and was very pleasant.



 
Tuesday:
I had not much job to do today. Today I took a long walk in the morning.

Today's dinner, broccoli-chedder bake

Wednesday:
Again today I managed to do all the chores before going to school. I had no volunteer job today. So I decided to clean my car after my routine walk in the morning. But I made the mistake. I shouldn't walk in the morning.  Cleaning car is heavily laborious job. I started cleaning at 11 in the morning, at it took two full hours to finish. I didn't clean my car since last year. It was not in a good shape. On the top of that few days back bird dropped on the car, making polka dotted design on it. So, it was a high time to clean. Moreover, when children sit in the car, it can never stay cleaned. So, cleaning inside and outside consumed all my energy. When I went to pick him from school, I almost couldn't move myself.

Date-dry fruit bread, baked on Monday


Thursday:
Today I had a plan to clean my pool. So, I didn't walk in the morning to keep my energy. That was a  wise decision, as I didn't felt totally worn out in the evening.

Chicken-dumpling soup, today's dinner


Friday:It was as usual a busy day. At least I didn't have volunteer job, and Mr. Man dropped kiddo off to school. So I got the entire morning to do all my chores. Then in the afternoon Mr. Man took me to beautiful nursery. It was little far from our home, but it was worth it visit there. They helped a lot to choose the pants, and I got few tips which was going to help me in landscaping after few months.

I saw on the trail Monday morning while walking.. It was big, almost four inches long. I've never seen such long centipede. I don't know why it gave a chill on the spine. 


11 comments:

Elena M said...

Great post dear! Photos are amazing!

https://elenabienvenido.blogspot.com.es/

RaeAbigael said...

that broccoli-chedder bake looks so delicious, krishna! :)

xoxo, rae
http://www.raellarina.net

INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

Szybkie Makijaze said...

Great post and photos!
Have a lovely day!

Tsukiakari from murasakiiroanu.blogspot.com

Kathy Leonia said...

so huge bug!

Christine @ Rustic-Refined said...

You sound like me. Everyday you do at least one or two chores each day. Some big some small but definitely keeping active!

DIMI said...

Hello Krishna!
Wow! You had a very busy week! Lovely pictures from your walk and the yummy food!
That centipede looks really big! Have a lovely new week!
Dimi...

Svetlana said...

The ducks are so nice!♥

http://witty-sweety.blogspot.ru

Irreplaceable_fashion said...

Great week review:) I like the photos:)
kisses:*

Rafaela Biscassi said...

Great week and photos.

www.paginasempreto.blogspot.com.br

Magic Love Crow said...

That centipede freaked me out! LOL!
You are such a good cook! Cleaning your car did not sound fun!
Take Care, Big Hugs!

Pixel Peeper said...

Your pictures of your meals always look so beautiful!

The centipede might have freaked me out a bit (but I still might have taken a picture of it, LOL).

Post a Comment